Table of contents
We’re thrilled to announce that Sociavore has partnered with Square to allow restaurants to sell goods and merchandise directly on their websites. Evolving the restaurant website to an ecommerce website enhances the guest experience and enables restaurants to take advantage of a new growing sales channel for restaurants.
At Sociavore we are laser-focused on providing simple and powerful online tools for all restaurateurs to grow. Not on social networks, or third-party tools but using their own websites with their own brand with a direct relationship with their guests.
What does Sociavore + Square offer to restaurants?
Restaurants can sell seamlessly on their websites using Square as the payment processor to securely accept online payments.
- Connect your Sociavore website with your existing Square account or create a new Square account in minutes
- Add physical gift cards, merchandise, house-made goods and more as products to sell online
- Allow pick up in-restaurant or ship to their homes with custom shipping rates
- Items sold through your website are listed in Square sales reporting with taxes and shipping costs separated out
- A fixed flat rate of 2.9% + 30 cents per online transaction for all cards (or lower based on a complimentary statement review by Square to see if you’re eligible for lower rates)
We are just getting started…
Ticketed events, online ordering, online catering ordering, and digital gift cards are features that will launch in the next few months on top of our Square integration and will be easily turned on and integrated into the restaurant’s website. Join our newsletter to stay in the loop on upcoming announcements.
Sociavore’s new ecommerce features are designed exclusively for food and hospitality businesses, and can support restaurants of all sizes and stages from startup ghost kitchens up to multi-location restaurant groups.