Sociavore is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for independent restaurants and food & beverage businesses to build the perfect digital guest experience online. Founded by two restaurant owners, Thusenth Dhavaloganathan and Amina Gilani, Sociavore is focused on helping restaurant owners own their brand, guests and profits. Sociavore is trusted and loved by 100s of small and medium -sized restaurants across Canada and the United States including Graffiti Market, Gusto 101, Beertown, El Catrin, Crafty Ramen & many more. Restaurants use our all-in-one ecommerce platform to power their restaurant (with online ordering, ticketing, gift cards, online shops). Learn more at www.sociavore.co and read why Thusenth and Amina built Sociavore here.
We are hiring a Product Design Associate to join our growing team. As a Product Design Associate, you’ll work remotely from the comfort of your home while working within a fast-paced and supportive environment.
- University/College student studying UX/UI Design
- A keen eye for good design and attention to detail
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to provide technical and strategic UX design
- The desire to drive creative through an end-to-end UX process, including research, ideation, iteration, and validation
- Proficiency with design & prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, etc)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is beneficial
- Strong UI abilities shown in a portfolio of projects
- Become a Sociavore platform expert
- Uphold Sociavore’s core mission, vision, and values
What We Offer
- Be part of an awesome team that is changing the restaurant industry with measurable results
- Competitive salary
- Professional development, growth, and support